Safari Ltd.--Shark RayRegular price $7.34 Sale price $5.99 Save $1.35
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Sometimes called bowmouth guitarfish or mud skates, shark rays inhabit shallow coastal waters and coral reefs in the Pacific Ocean. Their evolutionary path isn’t fully resolved, and some researchers believe that they are the missing link that connects rays and sharks.
- Scientific Name: Rhina ancylostoma
- Characteristics: An exceptionally rare species of marine life, consider yourself lucky for spotting this stunning shark ray! Precisely hand painted and meticulously crafted for accurate realism, this shark ray model is an excellent addition to any wildlife figurine collection!
- Size and Color: Shark rays can have gray, brown, and even bluish upper bodies with small white markings, and they all have white bellies and dark gray bars across their heads. 4.75 inches long and 1.37 inches tall, both dimensions of this model are about an inch smaller than a soda can on its side.
- The Shark Ray is part of the Wild Safari® Sea Life collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.