Safari Ltd.--Whale SharkRegular price $11.42 Sale price $8.15 Save $3.27
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Whale sharks are found in tropical waters and shallow coastal areas in oceans around the world, as well as in lagoons near coral reefs. The whale shark is the largest nonmammalian vertebrate on the planet, and can grow to lengths of over 40 feet.
- Scientific Name: Rhincodon typus
- Characteristics: Despite their immense size, whale sharks are incredibly docile and divers often swim alongside them. The next best thing to going on an underwater adventure with this amazing animal, our whale shark model brings the deep blue sea right to your living room.
- Size and Color: Whale sharks have striped gray, blue, or brown skin with white spots, as well as a white underside. Measuring 7.25 inches long and 2.25 inches tall, this model is roughly the size of a 16 oz. water bottle on its side.
- The Whale Shark is part of the Wild Safari® Sea Life collection.
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free.